Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Miss Yasmin






Happy Birthday Miss Yasmin.


Sunday I was invited to capture a special little girls 1st Birthday. I was booked as a gift to Yasmin's Mum to capture her precious little girls special day.

Was booked to start at 2:30/3:00pm, but the birthday girl decided she was going to have a nap, which being a mother of two myself I fully understood. I arrived about 4pm, to find most guests had arrived and a very happy little birthday girl.

There were soo many photos I could have added here, but we would be here all day loading them. So I chose just a few to show off. Mum had a look at the shots off the back of the camera, and loved them. Wait til she sees them in big size on her monitor and a handful enlarge.

Thanks you Nicolette for letting me be a part of Yasmin's 1st Birthday, and thank you April, for having faith in my work for wanting to book me.

No comments:

Post a Comment