Sunday, July 19, 2009

Fast Food & Fancy Faces


Yesterday Master Ryan and I had a ball at Miss Eleni's 4th Birthday party which was celebrated at Hungry Jacks with fast food, face painting, balloon animals and party bags.

The guest of honour was the first to have her face painted, and she looked so gorgeous, 4 little girls lined up waiting patiently, and one little boy, Master Ryan. I was so proud of him though, it was the first time he had ever had face painted. I actually think my little man has a harem of girls already....

The kids all had a ball, face painted or not....the funniest thing was when the kids took to a poor unsuspecting in the playground with their balloon swords...it was priceless, and lucky for us the other older boy was playing along.

Ryan is now like, Mummy I want a costume party at Hungry Jacks, with a face painter...Buddy, you still have 6 months to make your mind up.


No comments:

Post a Comment