Saturday, July 11, 2009

Beachside Fun


Think I should have called this beach challenge and where I should have heeded the old adage of never work with children or animals, but I am sure Master Jacob had fun while I was trying to get the shots we wanted. The goal of the day was to get some family shots for to a) put up on the wall and b) to get printed framed and given to family as christas gifts.

We made the shoot late in the day, giving Jacob time to attend to his social calendar in the morning and also get a nap in during the afternoon, in hoping that he would be fresh and ready to go, not grumpy.

Well he wasn't grumpy, but being a toddler wasn't going to listen to anyone let alone let be get the shots that Mum had requested. So I improvised following him around (trying to keep up) with camera and snapping away.
We did manage to get a few mother/son shots, and also father/son shots, nothing like I had envisioned in my head, so was a little disappointed, but I still think I got some lovely natural shots.












No comments:

Post a Comment