Saturday, July 11, 2009

To Have and To Hold


Recently I was invite to a friends wedding, which is an honour in itself, but she was also happy for me to be there with her, taking photo's, along side the photographer (a good friend and colleague of mine), Carly Hack, who had been booked to capture the day.

I was there early enough to capture the goings on in the morning, and the girls, before they were all frocked up, so captured some of those early getting ready shots, before the Carly arrived. But then also sharing notes and ideas once Carly had arrived. The shots you see on this blog are all mine (ones I have taken), not those of Carly's.

I know the bride loved having two different sets of photos. Yes, some shots may have been similar but from different angles, but having two photographers there captured different perspectives.

We shot at the Bride's house, the ceremony location and then also headed into the city to the Uni, where we used the Cloisters and the Uni footbridge.

I loved being an invited guest, but also love being a small part of the day itself, helping capture Megan & Sean's Treasured Moments of their wedding day.


1 comment:

  1. That’s wonderful. It would have been a good day right? Because I remember capturing photographs on my aunt’s wedding. It was in one of the finest wedding venues Los Angeles and was also my project as a photographer. I tried my best and did a pretty well job.

    ReplyDelete