Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fairy Wings & Teddy Bears



Labour day long weekend, I had a mini escape and jumped on a plane headed for Whyalla.

I was going over to stay with my girlfriend, her hubby and their gorgoeous 5 month old baby girl. The same baby girl I was fortunate enough to capture when she was only 3 days old.
There was no way I wasn't going to take the camera over with me.

I had a lovely relaxing weekend, and got to share it with a very happy smiley little girl. Considering I hadn't seen her since she was 4 weeks old, we soon became best friends again, I have always called Miss Abbie my other little girl.

I wanted to capture some lovely shots for Mum and Dad of their little girl. It came to me that I wanted angel wings, and panne velvet, so was down at Spotlight when it opened Sunday morning. I had so much fun with this little girl, and I know Mum and Dad loved the pics I took too.

I have only posted two here, but have more showing on my facebook business page...please feel free to have a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment