Friday, October 23, 2009

For the Love of the Game


I had the pleasure of capturing a very lovely family in one of the favourite locations last weekend, Alberton Oval, Alberton, South Australia.

Heather, Brenton and their 11 year old twins, Reece and Chloe are big Port Adelaide Magpie fans, so for their family shoot they decided to walk across the road literally to have them done.

Brenton had one a gift voucher I had supplied as a sponsor to one of our local cricket clubs for their quiz night.

Reece was your typical boy, not into smiling and being all mushy, but I did manage to get some lovely shots of him, while Chloe loved the camera and almost seemed a natural.

I had ideas for photos, but like to let the subjects have just as much input. I think this can work well. I think for a freebie shoot we did have lovely time. I did a quick slideshow preview on the back of the camera and they were happy with what I had captured.

No comments:

Post a Comment